Virtual meeting for Coordinators of Catholic Education in Anglophone Africa
On Thursday ,17 March 2022 at 10.00 am (East African Time) is taking place a virtual meeting for Coordinators of Catholic Education in Anglophone Africa, organized by the Catholic Institute of Education.
The meeting has the scope to connect with each other and to listen to each other’s experience over the past two years, to share joys and sorrows and to plan for a continued connection and to share resources.
Items to be discussed will be:
- Hearing about impact of COVID-19 learning as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Share how COVID 19 has affected Catholic schools
- Report on countries Child Safeguarding efforts
- Hear from the Secretary General of OIEC on plans for the coming year
- Sharing about maintenance of Catholic ethos in schools
- See how a collaboration and networking can be built.
If you are interested in participating please contact email@example.com.