Over the coming years, the CIEC suggests reinforcing the following lines of action:
- Increase the feeling of belonging of all the affilated countries and establish more fluid communication channels between them.
- Promote the secretary general’s role as a leader.
- Focus on lines of action that are currently priority in the whole continent in matters of education: family orientation and education, support for the socially excluded, quality education, etc.
- Create interdisciplinary, international reflexion and evaluation groups for education.
- Promote the continuing education of all the staff who work in our centres.
- Better economic establishment of our plans and projects.
- Expand the service that CIEC provides to all non-Spanish-speaking countries in the region (English, French Portuguese and Dutch speaking).
- Establish permanent, dynamic synergies with other Catholic Education Federations in the world and with other Institutions pursuing the same objectives.