Pole of International Solidarity
Because solidarity is at the heart of its mission, the OIEC is committed to 3 axes:
The access to Education,
The reduction of the digital divide,
Catering assistance for the most vulnerable.
Physical access to school:
- Support in post-conflict school reconstruction: Ukraine, …
- Help with financing school transportation:
- Funding for the purchase of a bus to take children to school (in Algeria) up to €5,000 (2023)
Access to digital means so that everyone is respected in their right to information and communication.
- Protecting the right of everyone to communicate, regardless of their location and living conditions, is a fundamental issue, especially when defending equal access for all to education and training.
Access to enough healthy food to see thousands of children grow up.
- Because an empty stomach does not study and hunger hinders learning, it is important to act so that each child can have the sufficient conditions to eat.